Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Not as flash

So my camera's not as flash as Helen's ... hahaha ... just a little digital baby ... that loves to go psycho on me.

I don't know why but I'm very happy about the little black thingamabob on this photo. It would've been too perfect a picture without it. What do you think?

A little behind-the-scenes info: My friend Karishma was over at my place when I took this, and she was sitting on my bed with a cutesy pose. Obviously, she thought I was going to take a photo of her. Obviously, that's what a normal person would've done. But me, I went ahead and took photos of my window with the little black thingamabob on it. She was not happy.

Yup. That's it from me for today, I think. As always, please click on the photo to make it bigger. Let me know as to where we're going with this blog is okay ... we heart comments! :D

2 comments:

  1. haha the picture still comes out looking good!!! good job! i like it. that's funny, sometimes people think i'm going to take a picture of them and i end up zooming into their face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i like it, too ... do you zoom on purpose? :P

    ReplyDelete

Hi, there! Please comment!