Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

français

rédiger une biographie (French)
A Biography (English)


Languages are so beautiful, every language can give a wonderful message if spoken in correct manner. Languages can be a barrier and at the same point languages can also be used to overcome the barrier connecting with people. My friend Ruchi, have the passion for learning French language. I feel so good listening French from her. But the thing is I don't come to know whether she is abusing me or praising me. Haa haa haa. French-language sounds wonderful, seriously.
And Google is doing a wonderful job of translating languages for us. Bless Google.

Isn't it great knowing many number of languages? How many languages do you know? Write me in comment of this post. The person with the maximum number of languages known will be a winner.
Well, I know 4 languages, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi.

Vous êtes un lecteur de merveilleux. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. merci beaucoup !
    well no need to use google translation it means "thanx a lot" ...
    n i luv u 4 dis ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. n thnx 4 making me remeber that i m so very passionate 4 french ...
    well i kno 1 extra language dats French ...
    so in ol i knw 5 (english,hindi,gujrati,marathi, & french)..
    muawh ...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, there! Please comment!