Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Sky Jump

A very scary form of having fun: Sky Jump.
Wherein you are tied to two ropes and pushed from a tall building. [Okay, maybe not pushed].

Worms-eye-view of someone sky jumping:

An even scarier form of having fun: Bungee Jumping.
Wherein your legs get tied to a stretchy rope. And then, you jump. Just like that.

Birds-eye-view before the jump [at Taupo]:
As you might be able to tell, I am terrified of heights. So both these "fun" activities scare the hell out of me. Three of my friends did bungee jump however ... this is one of the photos taken before they jumped.

p.s.: No, I don't dive, or climb trees, or sit on crazy rides such as Fear Fall.

4 comments:

  1. I wanna do sky diving, n bungee jumping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't!

    [i don't even know if anyone's reading this blog anymore!]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done parasailing and it was fun. Ur up in parachute hanging over the ocean. so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness! sounds absolutely positively scary!!! :O

    ReplyDelete

Hi, there! Please comment!