Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Baby Fish

I have been devouring baby fishies today ... really! [Okay, so I mean the chocolate ones ;)]

Hm, so what did I do today? I went to uni, ate baby fishies, got told off by a teacher for being late to the lecture [blame the stupid bus strike (and the nice, kind, happy guy who gave me free Milo)], ate baby fishies, went to computing class, ate baby fishies, doodled, ate some more baby fishies, watched Jeremy Kyle and Dr. Phil for a bit, took photos of baby fishies ...

Today is one of those very bleh days. And I think my camera's having a minor heart attack yet again. Oh. And please don't be grossified by the half-eaten fish! I know you can see it's innards, but that's what makes it exciting ... and interesting ... and uhh, electrifying [?!] ...

Please comment, peoples! You are precious to us!

10 comments:

  1. How embarrassing! I absolutely hate getting called on in front of a whole class, let alone get yelled at! :( The fishes look yummy, the pink in the middle surprised me though, what is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, luckily it was after the lecture ... but it was all good in the end ... phew!! :D

    it's marshmallow! isn't that normal?!?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yes it is normal! i guessed it was marshmallow too. but pink marshmallow is a little out of the ordinary! i'm sure it was delicious though

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was! it is! it will be!!

    pink marshmallow is out of ordinary?!?! wow, definitely not here ... marshmallows are mostly sold in packs of pink and white mixed! the pink are raspberry i think, but i may be wrong :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have something like that but it's called Swedish Fish and they're not chocolate.

    ps. I hate to burst your bubble (did I use that right?) but marshmallows are made from gellatin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Late for everything...going to lecture..meeting with friends...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh swedish fish, yes i've heard of that!!

    yup "burst [someone's] bubble" is a right phrase indeed!!

    but nope, you didn't burst my bubble, i know it's got gelatin which is derived from animal products, but marshmallows are way too good to be not eaten!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good! And your right! they are super delish!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, there! Please comment!