Monday, October 12, 2009

Baby Fish

I have been devouring baby fishies today ... really! [Okay, so I mean the chocolate ones ;)]

Hm, so what did I do today? I went to uni, ate baby fishies, got told off by a teacher for being late to the lecture [blame the stupid bus strike (and the nice, kind, happy guy who gave me free Milo)], ate baby fishies, went to computing class, ate baby fishies, doodled, ate some more baby fishies, watched Jeremy Kyle and Dr. Phil for a bit, took photos of baby fishies ...

Today is one of those very bleh days. And I think my camera's having a minor heart attack yet again. Oh. And please don't be grossified by the half-eaten fish! I know you can see it's innards, but that's what makes it exciting ... and interesting ... and uhh, electrifying [?!] ...

Please comment, peoples! You are precious to us!