Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Hey!

Hey hey, and a warm welcome to my new blog ...

For those of you who know me, this is just a new venture, and I do hope you'll be just as kind as you are now with The Graphic Bee. You guys are awesome, and I blog because of your encouragement. Aparna, Laxmoii, Stephanie, Kunal, Helen, Abby ... thank you all! :D

For those of you who don't know me, well, I'm Gandhali, a first-year Graphic Design student at an awesome university, and I blog over at The Graphic Bee.

So I recently read that Jeff Fatt, from The Wiggles, "since 1990 has taken a photo a day documenting the most eventful thing that has happened to him". Inspired by that, I've started my own version of it! And that's what this blog is all about!

{The Graphic Bee is where the action's at, though ... with it's Word of the Days, and quizzes, and crazy what-nots! This is just going to be a quiet little blog ... if you want to follow me, I'll be extremely delighted, and if you have any questions, please just post them on the most current post!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, there! Please comment!