Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

DOWN with the DAWN

Today I have a guest blogger, my friend Mini to write for this picture of mine. She really liked this picture and showed interest in writing context for this post. Let us see what she has for us! :-)


Often looking at the setting sun, I’m run by the memories of my past. I laugh upon the instances wherein I made stupid mistakes, I feel proud of the moment I succeeded in achieving something, I feel sad about the moment I was hurt badly. There is this plethora of emotions that goes through my mind. Emotions of love, regret, sadness…. but above all is a satisfaction that I lived those moments by myself and faced life the way it came. So as the sun sets I let my past go down with it, and the darkness following it implies to me a blank blackboard preparing to be written about the new tomorrow and a new start and a new line of experiences which in future would be part of my memories. So next time you watch a sun set let go off all the ill memories, preserve the good ones and give a new start. A day is too long with full of opportunities to explore and life is too short to have regrets. 

Just like this bird take some time out to watch this scenic beauty in real and you would understand what I meant. Let the load go DOWN with the DAWN.
-Mini

3 comments:

  1. hmm....deep thot haan mini...finally ul thank me fo al dos gud words ...bt u noe na ....dosti mein no thnx,no sori....hv fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah ganju wat wud i hav done widout u....but sersly owsum photography....2 good kunal.....as usual....waitin for more pix :-)
    -mini

    ReplyDelete

Hi, there! Please comment!