Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Victoria Park Market


This is the big chimney of Victoria Park Market. I've only ever been to VPM on weekdays, and I've found it a very lonely place. I wonder how busy it is on the weekends. I remember this time I went with my mum, there was a bloke who had a puzzle store. He told us that we didn't have to buy his puzzles, we could just sit there and play/solve them with him. I've also seen him at our university on market days. Apart from the puzzle store, I vividly remember a photographer's place there in the market, where you can dress up as someone from the Victorian Era (costumes and props provided - the costumes work pretty much like aprons, they look like a dress from the front, but are tied at the back), and get your photo taken. Pretty cool.

1 comment:

Hi, there! Please comment!